Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thththththat's all, folks!

Nest Feathers is closed.  It was a fun year, and for anyone inspired by us to try a boutique of their own, don't be put off by the fact we closed.  It wasn't wildly successful, but could have been, had it been my primary focus.  It was fun, and it was an opportunity to meet a lot of great people I wouldn't have otherwise ever known.  Thank you to all who came, shopped, enjoyed, and told others about us.  We'll probably do at least one sale a year, if not two, most likely October and/or April, so check back here in late summer to see what we're up to. 

If you are thinking of doing a boutique of your own and want to ask about what worked and what didn't, drop me an email at artistinwonderland@frontiernet.net.  If you want to see what I'm up to now, you can keep track of me at theartofthehome.blogspot.com.   As my darling Norwegian accountant says, "Ha Det!", which means "Have it Good!"

Dawn-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment